Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Stamp Camp

I am so excited about this event!
We're getting a good response and I'm already planning projects!
Have you heard the news? Rubber Stamp Studio is hosting a Stamp Camp. Sunday Feb. 24 from 11am till 6pm. At the Highland Hts. Community Center, on Highland Road, (between Bishop and Miner) in Highland Hts. adjacent to the Highland Hts., City Hall.
We'll be stamping, approximately 30 projects, eating, a catered lunch and snacks and beverages throughout the day. We'll be trading, with an Artist Trading Card swap table, leave one take one, or leave 10 take 10! It will be a day of fun and friendship. Don't miss it!
$65 covers everything! Be sure to bring your scissors, bone folder and double stick adhesive.
Call to register: 216-291-6885

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope this event is a huge success so that you will have another one. I am not able to come this time as I will be out of town so I will look forward to the next one.

Sally Davis