Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Product Review

Many of you have asked about the Craft Cutter Light Paper Trimmer,
I came across this review on CiaB's Crafty Times Blog, thought you'd like to know what she thought of it.

You may have seen the Craft cutter lite advertised on TV - I certainly did and I bought it - and I'm not too happy with it. It doesn't cut clear through paper or standard card stock - you often have to pull it apart, and while that usually works well, from time to time it sticks and you end up with an uneven or ripped edge - I contacted their customer service and told them what was happening, it's like the blades are not sharp- the first person I was in contact with asked if Iwanted a refund or to have a new unit shipped.I really like the idea of being able to make a lot of different edges, and I can't cut with scissors worth a darn, so I responded via another email that I'd like to have a new unit sent. A different person writes back, Why, what's wrong with the one you have -so I started all over again, and now, 4 weeks later, I still don't have a replacement unit and no one is responding to my emails!

No comments: