Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Update from Iraq

I recieved the following email from Olena in Iraq.
If you'd like to send her a care package I've included her address below.

How was the Stamp Show (Akron)? i'm so, so bummed that I missed it.....i can't wait to get my box of goodies. this is the only thing that keeps my spirits up. we have been getting hit alot lately at my camp. plus the weather is getting hot (115 degress the last few days)..it's SO HOT that our generators keep going out, so we have no power at times, which means no electricity or water to shower...it really, really sucks......it's going to get hotter too.....this place is not good at all...we are actually having a water shortage as well, due to the enemy not keeping up up on their end of the deal. we are all very,very stressed about things here.
Well, give me some GOOD news from home...i miss everyone. please tell all the ladies, i'm doing OK and i miss them all. Please keep all the Troops in oyur prayers :-)
Hugs,Olena


Here's her address if you'd like to send her cards, supplies or anything else.
Olena Fergurson
DCMA-SI
APO, AE 09342

No comments: